- Pakistan's Prime Minister Tells Foreign Affairs Committee He Would Welcome Voice of America in Sindhi
- Thousands Join Congressman Sherman and Ambassador Nirupama Rao at Indian Independence Day Celebration
- Sherman on SCOTUS Decisions: "This is an historic step forward for the state of California and our nation."
- 72 Members of Congress Urge State Department to Prioritize Release of Kidnapped Archbishops in Syria
- Congressman Sherman and Senator Sanders Stand Together in Support of "Too Big to Fail, Too Big to Exist"
- Congressman Brad Sherman and Congressman Ted Poe Introduce Bill to Add Israel to the U.S. Visa Waiver Program
- Congressman Sherman Celebrates Dedication of Women and Children's Patient Wing at El Proyecto del Barrio
- Sherman Celebrates Grand Opening of New Visitor Center in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- Sherman Applauds President Obama's Decision to fully Implement Central Bank Sanctions on Iran Calls on Senate to Pass Toughest Legislation Possible
- Sherman Gets Commitment from Clinton and Bernanke to Cut-Off All Iranian Banks from International Network